Comments from our customers...
Often times when we are meeting with potential clients for the first time, they will ask us, so "Why NEALABC"? Why should we choose you over the other companies we have talked to? So we started to ask those exact questions and below are some of their comments.
- NEALABC starts where we the customer is and provides us solutions to best adhere to our needs.
- NEALABC is interested in fostering long time relationships vs. transactional sales.
- NEALABC really understands business from multiple angles providing us the knowledge to implement our CRM successfully while avoiding unnecessary pitfalls.
- NEALABC CRM implementation approach focuses on ensuring their customers understand the system in its entirety when the project commences vs. trying to just sell a program with no interest in internal adoption.
- I really like your flexible training programs and the fact that they include 20 plus years of experience across many business verticles providing necessary insight into how businesses work and flow.
- The NEALABC training systems follow tried and true sales methodologies that provide professionals the framework to be successful once the course concludes. They adapt the training to our needs vs. pushing an out of the box variety.
- Whether its Dynamics, Teams, SharePoint, Time Management, Budgeting, Sales Techniques or other, NEALABC trainers and coaches provide a best in class experience to ensure your audience is able to take what is presented and be able to apply the learnings into the future
- NEALABC's sole purpose is to help your company sell more through providing best in class technology, strengthening your processes and giving your people tried and true methodologies
- You have seasoned consultants, from sales, technology, and organization design to provide a comprehensive approach to your client's companies.
- NEALABC is different because, they integrate and optimize your People, Processes, and Technology.
- Their focus is sales optimization through comprehensive services.
- They also have proprietary tools, books, and processes to ensure sustainable implementation within your sales team.
- NEALABC can consult at an enterprise level: board room, executive, managerial and individual through are extensive coaches cadre.