High performing sales teams and their managers are constantly striving for continuous improvement. This relentless journey for finding new ways to achieve their respective goals is an organizational culture established over time and reinforced daily.
Here are 10 questions “world class” sales organizations are asking themselves:
1. Is your sales team meeting its goals?
2. Why is your best sales professional successful?
3. Why are certain team members not achieving their goals?
4. Are you evaluating sales performance (activities) that lead to closing or just numbers after the fact?
5. Is each sales professional filling their pipeline with new appointments and prospects weekly?
6. When was the last time your team received formal sales training?
7. Do we have a coaching /mentoring process in place?
8. Are you following your company’s best sales practices consistently?
9. Do you track the sales process in a CRM system?
10.When was the last time a sales professional was terminated for poor performance?
As you evaluate the answers to these questions, consider that high performance selling is not an accident or an art form, but rather a series of consistently applied scientific sales practices committed to by management and each sales professional.
Copyright © 2014 Dave Neal
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.