In today’s business to business environment competition for sales is at an all-time fever pitch. With a generally smaller market place for most businesses each sales is a precious opportunity and sales professionals can’t afford to leave anything to chance.
Often vendor or product selections hinges on the ability of the sales professional to close the deal with a powerful presentation. Many sale professionals are great in the one on one arena, but fall short when presenting to groups or committees.
Here are few tips to consider:
· Get some training in public speaking, Toastmasters is highly recommended, available in most communities with little cost
· Volunteer to speak at networking events, church doings, etc.
· Select 3-5 key messages
· Keep it simple (start small)
· Research your audience
· Check out the venue in advance, make sure your presentation aids(technology) is working properly
· Practice , practice , practice
· Get critiqued by a trusted colleague
There is a direct correlation to those who sell more and their level of speaking and presentation skills.
Copyright © 2014 Dave Neal
Subscribe To Our Blogs
Our Blogs are Authored by various members of the NEALABC team.