~This was originally posted on a Microsoft blog. We felt it was too good not to share with you!
Applies to Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement apps version 9.x
If you’re familiar with Microsoft Teams, you know it’s the place to manage all your conversations, files, and tools in one team workspace. Create and edit documents right in the app and enjoy instant access to SharePoint, OneNote, Power BI, and now, Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement.
Dynamics 365 for Microsoft Teams integration enables users to easily work with Dynamics 365 customer information and share files directly from Microsoft Teams. This helps them to be more productive and get work done more effectively.
* Collaboration hub: Access a shared workspace for Office apps that most of us already use to work sales opportunities.
* Cross-functional collaboration: Work together with customers and any colleague across functions, even if they aren’t a Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement apps user.
* File integration: Co-author documents using Office 365 and automatically sync to Dynamics 365.
* Teams mobile app: Search from Microsoft Teams mobile app using the Dynamics 365 bot while on the go.
With the Dynamics 365 for Teams integration, add the Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement app features that you rely on, to the Teams app you collaborate with. This lets you easily work with Dynamics 365 customer information and share files directly from Microsoft Teams.
- Access Dynamics 365 records by adding a Dynamics 365 tab into the Teams channel. Collaborate at a large scale not only on a single Dynamics 365 record (like a sales opportunity), but also on multiple records with a Dynamics 365 view.
- Use Microsoft Teams integration to seamlessly collaborate on documents between Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Teams.
- Collaborate on a set of records, such as active opportunity using Teams conversation and easily access records on the go using the Dynamics 365 bot for Microsoft Teams mobile app.