Since 2007, Allan has worked with business owners in the US, Mexico, and Germany as an Outsourced Sales Manager. Many business owners are frustrated by their efforts to hire, manage, motivate, and develop strategic sales teams while on a shoestring budget. With proven methods and processes, he develops strong, motivated sales teams that generate results. Allan’s extensive sales and business management experience include the start-up of an international company which grew to $40M in only 9 years and a turn-around for an international company. In his early career, Allan was a VP of Sales for a $50M ConAgra spice and seasoning company. His work with Mexican Technical companies entering into the USA include the following:
- Mexican Mine Automation Company – Helped develop and market this company resulting in $1,000,000 in sales.
- Mexican Software Development Company – Hired US Salesperson (fluent in Spanish), and coached him resulting in $300,000 in sales after the first year.
- Mexican Customs Software to Expedite Trade across the border.
- Mexican Company digitizing newspapers
- Owners are trying to juggle sales and operations and do not have the time and focus to lead, manage, and motivate their salespeople.
- Many business owners are great salespeople but do not know how to hire, coach, and manage salespeople.
- Hiring effective salespeople is frequently a business owner’s biggest nightmare. They hire for experience, and fire because of attitude.
- On-boarding and giving the salespeople the right messaging to get in the door and complete the sale.
- Developing a sales process so the whole team has a clear understanding of where they are in the pipeline, and having actions to take the sale to the next level.
- Strategies to reduce sales cycle time.
- Developing clear metrics beyond just revenue numbers to measure the true effectiveness of salespeople.
- Developing a sales team rather than lone wolves.
Challenges he loves to solve: